Cancellation & rescheduling
Summer 2024 trips
In the event you are not able to travel with us on your scheduled trip, you have the option to cancel or change your trip as per the policies below.
If you choose to cancel your trip:
- Less than 72 hours of paying your deposit, all your funds paid are refundable.
- More than 90 days prior to trip start date, the Deposit is non-refundable.
- 0-90 days prior to trip start date, all funds paid to CMH (including the Deposit) are non-refundable.
Change fee policy
If you choose to change your trip destination, your trip date, or the name on your booking, a change fee will be applied.
- If the change is received more than 15 days prior to trip start date, a $250 change fee will be applied per person per change.
- Changes are not permitted less than 15 days prior to the trip start date.
Changes can be applied to any trip within the same summer season as your original trip. All monies become non-refundable once you have made a change to your booking. Any changes are subject to any price increases and updated terms and conditions.