Food & beverages
Great heli-hiking days are best paired with delicious fare. At CMH, food is for powder-day fuel, as well as for pleasure. Our menus are crafted to power your muscles and to delight your tastebuds on the daily.
We love food almost as much as we love hiking. Our amazing team of chefs could work in any fine dining establishment, but they choose the remote mountains of Western Canada because it offers them total creative freedom. They determine the menu, source the finest ingredients and infuse dishes crafted just for you with flavours from around the world.
Dinners are served in courses, paired with wines from well-stocked cellars. Every meal is an opportunity to celebrate – good food, good company and good times on the mountain.
Morning, noon, night, and everything in between, all meals are freshly made in-house.
Meals at CMH - What to Expect
- Breakfast – Take your pick from a bounty of food each morning to fuel your day’s adventures. Fill your boots (not literally).
- Pocket snacks – Stash a few chocolates, candies and other quick-energy snacks in your pockets on the way to the heli-pad.
- Lunch in the Field – This is the ultimate ‘picnic with a view’.
- Tea Goodie – On your return to the lodge, you’re greeted with an array of aperitifs to sate your hunger until dinner.
- Dinner – Each evening around 7 pm, we serve you a delectable three-course dinner, refuelling your body ready to do it all over again tomorrow.
- Snacks – The CMH cookie jar is always full, and snacks are readily available in all common areas.
Food allergies & intolerances
Our dedicated team of chefs can cater to most dietary restrictions or allergies. Although we cannot guarantee an allergen-free environment, we are able to provide alternative offerings including gluten-free, nut-free, shellfish-free, vegan, and vegetarian menus. Please let us know at the time of booking of any special requirements. We promise we’ll whip up something you like!