Paying for your Trip
- A 20% deposit is required at the time of booking to confirm your reservation (this deposit becomes non-refundable 72 hours after booking)
- Final Payment is due at 90 days, at which point all funds become non-refundable
- If booking a trip within 90 days of trip departure, full payment is due, and all funds are non-refundable.
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express, MasterCard or VISA
- Personal cheques – must be in Canadian or US Dollars
- Transfer funds – you may instruct your bank to transfer funds directly to our bank. For USA guests, you must send an International Wire in Canadian funds (note: there are no 9-digit transfer numbers in Canada). You must cover all bank charges for the receiving and sending banks.
A note about our payments
Prices are based on double occupancy. Subject to applicable taxes. Please ask about single rates.
Wires and personal cheques must be in Canadian or US Dollars. Be sure that transfer instructions and/or cheques include your name and trip details. Please note we do not hold your credit card information on file from previous transactions without your permission. If we have tokenized your credit card information, we will not charge it unless we have your written or verbal consent to do so. USD cheques and wires are converted to Canadian Dollars at the current daily exchange rate as available on www.bankofcanada.ca. All prices are quoted and charged in Canadian Dollars and are subject to change. Banks and credit card companies may charge certain fees and/or use a different exchange rate for credit card invoicing purposes.